Rules & Regulations: –
- Team Leader decision will be final and have to be followed by everyone on the trip.
- No argument will be entertained by the Team Leader.
- Participants are responsible for the baggage’s/ personal belongings of there.
- Events charges does not include any kind of insurances.
- Participants safety is the prime concern for us, so we don’t comprise on the same.
- Once the payment is done you need to fill up the registration form, so we will have
the emergency contact database.
- If any participant found misbehaving on the ground of the event, will be asked to leave the
event on spot without any refund.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or
damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; www.trekindia.co.in, it’s
instructors, organizers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially,
either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and
no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants
will be entertained.
- All adventures activities are arranged keeping the normal weather in the mind. In
case any natural calamities happen and the event is cancelled, so a part of the
amount will be deducted from the event, as the advance payment is already done to
the third-party vendor (excluding GST or convenience fees will not be refunded.).
- If the Trek is cancelled by “Trek India” only Trek Amount will be refunded.
- If the participants have enrolled for the activities like trekking, camping or any type of
adventure sports activity; then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising
from such activities shall be solely upon such participant’s and www.trekindia.co.in
shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- We cannot be held responsible for any injuries / harm / mishaps / accidents / loss /
deaths which may occur as a result of these events. There are inherent risks of injury
with any physical activity and you hereby release www.trekindia.co.in and all of its
employees, directors, representatives and other parties involved in the creation,
maintenance and distribution of the content on this document from any and all
liability arising as a result of your use of this document or the content thereon,
including, without limitations, any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential
damages or other damages of any kind.
- Trek India reserve the right to accept or denied any registration.
- Trek India reserve the rights to change the terms and conditions at any given point
without prior notice.